Diehards

Monday, 15 March 2010

Happy Birthday to Pat

The glorious, adorable, divine Pat is 80 today. Yes, 80! You'd never know it. When I first met her I thought she was about my age, it was only much later when I began putting two and two together, such twos as the second world war and having been born, that I thought: hang on a minute.

Anyway, because I've learnt so much from her in the past two or three years, and she's made me snort with laughter on more than one occasion, and she always knows just the exact right thing to say in any circumstance:




Very Merry, Cheery, Happy Birthday Pat, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

8 comments:

angryparsnip said...

The word DIVINE is the most perfect word for Pat !
I too feel very lucky to have found Pat's and your blogs...
My wish is that at I can be as Fabulous as she is at 80 at any time in my life !
Happy Birthday Pat !

savannah said...

she is fantastic, sugar! xoxoxo

Happy Birthday, Pat!

Jimmy Bastard said...

A more wonderful lady you could not wish to meet.

A very Happy Birthday Pat, and many more besides.

Pat said...

Now what was that again?
That's got me off to a great start - thank you Eryl and in fact I am the same age as you - the rest is just fiction:)

The World According To Me said...

You know you have a good friend when they make you snort with laughter!

Eryl Shields said...

Parsnip ~ she is a blogging goddess.

Savannah ~ she is, XXXXX

Jimmy ~ I concur.

Pat ~ that so wouldn't surprise me! XXXXX

Worldy ~ you really do.

Gadjo Dilo said...

She's adorable, isn't she. Of course we only have her word for it that she's 80, she could be, well, only 79!

Lulu LaBonne said...

Brilliant rendition of Happy Birthday - I too send the warmest wishes to Pat