Do you ever feel you've bitten off more than you can chew? At the moment I have to:
1) Prepare the answers for questions I will be asked later today for a promotional DVD for the campus.
2) Ready myself to engage with a visiting writer, also today.
3) Write the blurb, plot outline, and first chapter of a novel.
4) Write a radio play for which I inadvertently wrote a blurb
5) Write a narrative poem
6) Check out Ghazals and try writing some
7) Work up four short stories
8) Write a prose poem a day
9) Write two more blurbs and plot outlines for novels.
10) Organise a series of classes to combine philosophy and creative writing in two primary schools in order to teach them next semester.
11) Prepare my next lesson for Wednesday.
12) Read, read, read.
13) Cook supper and deal with the debris of eating and general living, for three adults, every day.
All this and I also have my Nietzsche book to finish. Will I manage to hold on to my sanity this year?