Diehards

Thursday, 14 August 2008

Due to family ill health I'm going to be away for a while, not sure how long, it depends on a number of factors. We'll need to form a working plan based on a medical trajectory. Until then as Bob and I are the only ones who are in a position to drop everything and go, that's what we're doing.

We'll be taking an old lap-top with us so I will still be able to check in on your blogs, but it's doubtful that I'll be posting. I'm one of those people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Not when the gum is an enormous great gob-stopper at least.

13 comments:

Brave Astronaut said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way and hope that everything goes OK. We'll be here.

Carole said...

You are in my thoughts. Best wishes to all concerned.

Conan Drumm said...

All the best to you and yours, Eryl.

The World According To Me said...

Sending strong and positive thoughts your way.

The World According To Me said...

Sending strong and positive thoughts your way.

Mary Witzl said...

I'm sorry to hear about this, Eryl, and I hope that you will all manage to get through this okay. It is a lot to cope with, I know.

Kim Ayres said...

Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you Eryl.

savannah said...

my thoughts are with you and yours, sugar. i'll be sending positive vibes your way. xoxo

Eryl Shields said...

Thanks every one, very much.

debra said...

Sending positive energy and good thought your way, Eryl. Remember to take care of yourself, too.

PI said...

I'm sorry Eryl and I do hope there is a happy resolution. I dropped in to give you an award which seems irrelevant now, but anyway it's the gold cup at the bottom of my side bar. You don't have to do anything it's just a recognition of some good eggs. Hope you are walking as normal soon.

Kanani said...

I'm sorry Eryl. I hope you'll be able to pull things together over there. I know how stressful this can be, being that I'm in the middle of my uncle's health crisis myself.

Leigh Russell said...

Wish you and yours well, Eryl. Thinking of you.